[Dailydrool] abused basset and the rescuer and rescue shirti remarks

beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Fri Sep 23 13:28:09 PDT 2011

Whoever you are thank you.
I willed my Miss Becky and the escape artist Houdini to Sandy and Richlyn
cuz
although sons like  animals they would be better where they were willed.
However Houdini ran away and Miss B's gone but it sure is something
to think about.
I would haunt that person forever. I was told by a psychic  that I was a
witch in one life and a healer in another so there.
Yesterday I went out on a trip to a ranch in Kananaskis and got two remarks
about
the Michigan Basset Rescue shirt Nancy designed  of the drive-in  on skates
bassets serving.
Instead advertised for this weekend's waddle in Calgary

Had it for five years.
Georgie