[Dailydrool] Milton

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Fri Sep 23 13:25:52 PDT 2011

I think the dog you are speaking of that the owner died and the son left him in the yard to die was Milton. Western Missouri Basset Rescue took Milton into rescue. His neighbors discovered him with his ear almost eaten by fly bites and found him starving locked in the dead mans back yard without food or water, so they started taking him fresh water every day and food. They thought maybe the son just could not afford food so they gave the son a bag of food so the son could feed the dog, but a few days later the neighbor walked down to the house to find the dog food just poured out into the yard and flies and bugs all over it and it finally had rained so the dog food was wet and ruined. The neighbors called Western Missouri Basset rescue and we went and picked up the dog, he found a foster home who became his forever home. We got him vetted and he got a great home.