[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge failure

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Sun Sep 25 07:31:53 PDT 2011

It was Western Missouri that failed the challenge but we have sooo many
rescues here in Missouri I am not sure we could win. Even with all of your
suopport ( we have rescues that cheat too I accidently got on a mailing list
from one that told their members how to vote several times a day)
Lets vote for Basset Rescue Crew Of the South East and see what happens,
they have a lot of rescues there too if they make it we might try again.
I am thinking another rescue, one in Montana but not Frenchtown, Is there
another Montana rescue that was next  am I right or am I senile?