[Dailydrool] peeing in the house

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 25 05:00:55 PDT 2011

WEE WEE PADS  -  I figured this on out a little too late, as the newly installed laminate began to cup due to the pee puddles.  I don't know who to blame, but during the overnight, the dining room gets hit hard.  8 bassets here, and they all get a nice early and a nice late out, but my prime suspect is Mama dog Pumpkin who was always difficult in training.  When she was a pup and I still had a job, I will never forget the day I took her out 4x, locked her in the kitchen when I was not taking her out (paper on the kitchen floor), finally decided she must have gone somewhere, released her, and she made the hugest pee on the living room rug.  Thank goodness we pulled all that wall to wall up.  Nikki girl is another stubborn hound.
I can have her in the yard for an hour, and she will come in and pee in the dining room.
Like I said WEE WEE PADS.  Pick them up, throw them out, smell be gone.

We also have a room downstairs that is old flooring that we keep lined with newspaper.  For the most part, they hit one or the other spot.
Jax