[Dailydrool] Gas-X

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 14:15:58 PDT 2012

Although we have not experienced a bloat (thank doG!) we always keep
the infant's liquid gas-x (Simethicone) on hand. Cowboy routinely gets
an upset stomach and I can usually hear it gurgling, rumbling and
popping. I give a few squirts of the simethicone (it comes with an eye
dropper for dispensing it) and it seems to clear him up rather quickly
- at least so he can fall asleep and not have what we refer to as
"bubble gut".

We've always used the liquid because it just seems to act faster than
a tablet could dissolve.

Drool to all,
Kacy with Cow and Ru