[Dailydrool] Snacks....

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Mon Apr 2 15:55:08 PDT 2012

Dear Auntie A-

Please tell Elvis to move over....I be packing my bags and moving to your house. I have pawrused your list of calorie treats and find that there are things I am not getting at my present abode. Ice Cream. Bologna. Potato Chips......PHOOEY. Those appear to be on the good list of treats ya sent me to. None of those chicken meatballs. Some things I recognize, like pupperoni and cookies, but I have been cheated.

Hit the snack aisle.....I'm on the way. Hoping a greyhound and all that.

Pawtunia