[Dailydrool] OEBE Memorial Day - April 14th

Marie28443 at aol.com Marie28443 at aol.com
Thu Apr 12 23:25:29 PDT 2012

ATTENTION ALL OEBEs AND FRIENDS:

On  Saturday,  April 14th, all  OEBE members and friends of OEBEs are
asked to participate in the annual  OEBE Memorial Day.

We ask that a candle be lit in every OEBE home for all OEBEs and  other
Bassets and their friends who are At The Bridge so they can look down and  see
the twinkling lights from candles lit  in remembrance of them.

At Mt. OEBE, we shall also light candles  in remembrance of our own  OEBEs,
Scarlet, Rhett, Beauregard and Magnolia, who are very much missed by  our
family.

Megan Mariah
The Devious  Diva
OEBE Southern  Division Commander.