[Dailydrool] Pw Penny

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 13:26:32 PDT 2012

Bonejour,

Sorry I'm not quite with it, but the wine is helping - one of the advantages of living in France :))))))

Just read the Drool and I see that someone has been operated on cysts. I am SO sorry I forgot to pick up the name (my brain is in "dead zone" at the moment) but I am sending my gurlz' drool to you. In fact we send drool to all in need.  Sorry, I forgot to say that in my last posting.  Please forgive me, I am so frightened.  I know it's stupid.

 I know it's ridiculous but I worry SO much about her.  When da La Pw Misty ATB was old and near "the end", Penny turned up and really did nurse and keep her company.  When da vetman came to our home to send Misty to the Bridge Penny actually lay on top of her and when the evil deed was done she moved away. Incredible.  Since then she has become my velcro dog.  Polly is adorable (we're still waiting for FedEx to deliver her brains) but Penny is, well .... unexplainable. I've never had a dog live so old and what is amazing is that she is still as fit as a flea. When we go to the woods she runs around like a pup. Quite honestly she's more active than Polly (11 yrs) and she's 14 yrs !!!

Ah well, we've got good wine here and it's only a day and a half without sleep .....

Eleri Pastouret
www.bassettissimmo.com
http://mascollection.free.fr
www.un-coeur-sous-loreille.org