[Dailydrool] Drool needed!!!

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 18 18:28:41 PDT 2012

Hi all, it's Snoopy,

My friend Madden needs all the drool you can spare.  Auntie Gwen just called and
Madden isn't feeling well and Auntie Gwen took her to the vet and the vet said
she needs an eye doctor right away and she is going tomorrow to the eye doctor.
 We need NO GLAUCOMA drool for Madden.  We need be some little irritiated eye
problem instead drool.  We need don't worry yourself sick drool for Auntie Gwen.
 We need don't worry about your sister and help your mama drool for Sasha and
Teddi!!!

Madden is a very sweet girl and I've sniffed her many a time.  I might have even
snarked at her once or twice but she wasn't impressed.  One time she told me her
sister has a more convincing snark, I'm not so sure, her sister is only a 1 year
old buppy .... but anyway Madden is my friend.  We've shared good times at the
beach, we've marched in parades together and I even went to her sister's
birthday party just last weekend where she was lovely and charming as always.

Apparently Auntie Gwen's lap top is not working at present so she won't be
online, anyway she has her hands full at the moment.  So, please break out the
good treats and hold'em high and let's all get drooling for Madden please!!!

more later from Snoopy (I'm off to go scarf some more treats ... errrr .... make
more drool)