[Dailydrool] itchy feet

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 18 19:53:21 PDT 2012

Now they don't call me the clueless momPerson for nothing ..... but Snoopy had
very itchy feet and it turned out to be a fungus infection and my vet says it
happens all the time.

Now Snoopy lets me do anything i want to his feet, but it wasn't much.  I made
up a 50% solution of white vinegar to water ... warm.  The idea was to wash the
foot real good with dog shampoo and then rinse with the water vinegar ... twice
a day.   I mostly wound up dunking his feet, one at a time .... first in a pail
of diluted dog shampoo and next in a pail of water/white vinegar.  Three days.
Worked fine.  I wonder if you could dunk all four paws at once in the tub to get
it done??  Dunno, worth a try maybe.

Some folks have told me gold bond powder does the same thing and the mess is
less .... or maybe it's only a different mess but anyway there you have it.

Good luck with the itchy feet.

Dale .... the clueless momPerson ... with Snoopy (my feet don't itch) and Cyrus
(you really don't want to know what I was just itching) and LuLu (Cyrus, some
things are meant to be private)