[Dailydrool] ITCHY FEET

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu Apr 19 10:09:06 PDT 2012

Hi Debbie  my new vet gave me  ( GENESIS ) spray to use on  Maggies feet
I even put it on a cotton ball and use it on her itchy  flews  when they
bother her,   I am telling you guys I was really  skeptical that I would ever
find help for my Allergy dog Maggie,  but the  Hydroxyzine  50 mg is working
and so does the Genesis spray,   then I put baby socks on her,  it isnt
easy,  but I play  (  tackle mania )   with her to get them on,   but after an
hour I swear her feet are no longer red and she isnt chewing or licking
them.

Now if I can just find a way to keep her from licking the damn  carpeting,
so far a rolled up news paper  works except when she sees  it , she comes
after me doing the big girl growl,  apparently she thinks I  am playing but
it distracts enough that she stops the floor licking,  the  Hydroxyzine helps
and it also helps big time with THUNDER storms  it really  mellows them out.

I am one who swore I would never use drugs on my dogs, but there are times
that there is no other option, specially when the lickings caused her feet
to  bleed

I tried the white vinegar once or twice and found it to irritate her  paws
apparently  I didn't have the mixture right  it does work good on  killing
weeds !!!!!!!!

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags and evil  Annie