[Dailydrool] lemon or strawberries?

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 19:27:01 PDT 2012

Lemon is yellow, usually pale. Altho my bassets change with every moult (It
cannot possibly be considered just "shedding") what they were on their
puppy registration papers bears little resemblance to what they are now.
Nigel is twice as dark as he was, with less white every time. Conley's
brown is changing to black and his once snow white chest is now covered
with freckles. (So much for chalking him for the show ring.)
I would have to say if Holly has a red tint she is red. Just my opinion. I
have only registered a few dogs and maybe this is why I like the Belgians.
For color, you write in BLACK and you are going to correct in another ten
years.

MomPerson to Nigel, (black, brown and white) Llewis, (brown, black and
white) and Conley (Oh well this week I am black and white and brownish.)

PS. Conley is watching *River Monsters* and wants me to tie venemous spikes
on his tail. Not today, dear.