[Dailydrool] Trifexis

sheepiedogs at cox.net sheepiedogs at cox.net
Sun Apr 22 17:37:15 PDT 2012

I've had Cooper my Houndie and 2 VERY hairy :) Old English Sheepdogs on Trifexis, for probably a year now. None of them have had any problems with the med (except none of them like pills....and that's always fun!).  And I have NO problems with fleas, ticks or heart worms, Thank Dawg! I live in Florida and very close to swamp land, and most of these bugs can carry me off, no telling what they do to dogs! Anyway, that's my 2 cents, I hope those who try it have as good success! Drool to all in need!