[Dailydrool] Trifexis

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Mon Apr 23 14:20:10 PDT 2012

My vet hasTrifexis in the liquid that you squirt on the skin like Advantix.
I trid it but it did not last long so I went back to buying the Advantix
online from Petco. We have a lot of ticks so it works best for the rescue
dogs here only thing is it costs a fortune to treat them all.
Th receptionists and the vet both said it is better to get Advantix than
Trifexis Advantage and Advantix  lasts three months even though they say it
only lasts one month on the box so I only have to buy it twice once in late
April and once in late July to be flea free all year round.