[Dailydrool] Fur Whooze The Bell Tolls

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed Aug 1 17:04:55 PDT 2012

What???? Dont make Elder Clara come down there---MOVE THAT CLOUD!!!!--Push the darn thing around the corner guys--my goodness--if you could see what is going on out here it would be in place by now----got it?? You are sure??? Okay--I will open the gate now--
Womans work is never done up here---
Now look at this outside my gate----drool everywhere--come on--both of you--come on in---Herbie--roll that tongue back in--I know Anna is a looker, but my goodness--I now need to mop!!!

Anna, come on over here---yes Anna-you must expect the attention here-and look at you stack those paws---my oh my-why your Momma Becky and Daddy Reed would be so proud to see this, you know they are struggling since you left, but knowing you are okay, well it makes all the difference--really, now listen to Clara-----now hop in the buggie, we will be off in a flash---your new cloud is right in line, 1777 Show Dog Lane--oh this will be wonderful!!!!!1

Now Herbie----lets take a look here, do the walk around---nice--nice----yes-----tail up--wipe your chin Herbie--now lets see----what??? Message for Momma Kim???? Oh Herbie, yes we will tell her--Thank You Momma for all the wonderful years--you were my world---
Ahhhh--Herbie you are so sweet----and look--a star so bright no matter where your Momma is she can see you twinkle--71 Love Bug Lane--hehehehe---now only Elder Clara could come up with that one!!

Okay everybody in--hey bug--shut the gate please-and hold it down, what??? Yes Bug, hop in--you can ride-buckle up!!!

Off we go---cover your eyes Anna---while I pull up to your cloud---now open--and look--there is family--oh my--listen to the greeting!!!!
Ohkay Herbie---yes--we know you will be visiting Anna--but look at all the new friends you will meet they are lining the streets--wave Herbie!!!! And here is your star--and so many hounds waiting---off you go!!!!

Ahhhhh---Bug--look at this, it does the heart good doesnt it--
Anna and Herbie have arrived--looking sooooooooooooo good---
Our work is done--but Dont stop Believing!!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
 Sister Bessie, The Younger