[Dailydrool] Thirty-One Fundraiser

J Marchlewski jan3luski at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 07:50:15 PDT 2012

Dexter and I are trying to raise pledge money for the Illinois Waddle.
 Dexter is thankful for the rescue that rescued him.  He wants to help
other bassets like Browyn (a parvo puppy) and Wyatt (a pup that
required two surgeries on his leg).

Instead of asking for donations outright, Dexter decided to combine my
little side job with his fundraising.

>From now until August 31st, I will donate 20% of my Thirty-One Gift
sales to Guardian Angel Basset Rescue.  The lumpsum donation will
appear on my Firstgiving Page in mid September.

Orders can be placed through my 31 website www.mythirtyone.com/bassetmom

Thirty-One gifts offers many items that can be personalized.  Dexter
has a Littles Carry-All with his name on it for all of his allergy
medicine.  Imagine a tote with your basset's name on it.  I use my
Organizing Utility Tote personalized with Basset Lady everyday.
Thirty-One ships usually within one week (in stock items) so you can
order a gift for your Secret Pawtner.

Jan
Lady & Dexter

P.S. if you would rather your donation go to another basset rescue,
please email me.