[Dailydrool] This and that

Daria dariaemma at verizon.net
Wed Aug 29 11:27:19 PDT 2012

First of all,  we want to send stay safe drool to all in Isaac's path.  It just brushed by St Pete, FL.  Little rain and wind but I drive home every afternoon in worse rain than Isaac produced here.  Stay safe tot eh hounds and families in Louisiana, And Mississippi.
Boys and their " toys" -- my Arnie would hump anything when he got overly exited, overtired, or over stimulated by whatever.  Tony, not so much, but once in a while will try to hump his bed but his back is too stiff.  LOL!
New basset in house for hours, I kept tony confined for a little while in bathroom until I knew he was housebroken for sure.  He was old when we got him and didn't show any destructive tendencies. I vote for confinement of some sort until you know her.

Drool to all in need,
Daria and Tony in FL

Sent from my iPad