[Dailydrool] diet

kimberly harvey puppilicious at live.com
Thu Aug 9 03:52:32 PDT 2012

Good morning. Barney started his diet and I don't think it's going to work. I think I'm going to have to find another way for him to consume less calories. The vet said 1 1/2 cups of kibble in the a.m.  and p.m. well, I put plain kibble in his bowl and he excitedly went to his dish , stopped, sniffed and turned and looked at me and tilted his head "what the heck is this?". I am a feeder. I am constantly feeding my family. When my kids were smaller , if the wanted to eat 3-4 burgers i would let them.  My boys are 6'4" and 300 lbs.  And Amanda and I could use to lose a few pounds. I try to get her to not eat so much now but I guess from feeding her so much growing up , that's all she knows. My husband is about 210 but it's all in his belly. His legs are so small. Anyway, I have been feeding Barney regularly , just not as much. Daddy takes them to the park to run around or walks them around the block. I fell bad because I can't do anything because I have back problems and my sciatica has been so bad for the last week, I haven't been able to walk without my cane.
Did anyone know about that "bowing" thing that Barney does?
Have a nice day,

Kimberly, Mommy to Miss Maggie Mildred & Barney. The Dream Team