[Dailydrool] Help needed with Rosie da pest.

Shirley snoozinhounds at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 09:15:06 PDT 2012

My name is Sally Belle, I am a mature houndette of 13 yrs.  Let me say from
the start that I don¹t care very much for other girl dogs especially around
my daddy.  He mine, well and momma¹s.  I always been dis way since I can
remember.  But I don¹t hate girls just prefer da boys.  Now what I really no
like is puppies.  Da gots no brains, da rude, rambunctious and downright
annoying.  The worst part is you tells them NO and they don¹t listen.  Da
goes right about what you yelling at them for to begin with.  They disrupt
naptime, jump on you.  Den when you ³going to do yours business² dey even
follow you there and want to play while it happening!   I HATE PUPPIES!!!
Now that you knows how I feel I have to tell you da Momma went to
Slobberfest  (without Gordy and Me) dat not bad enough she brings back a
girl puppy.

Dis Rosie as we call her is bad-she into eberything, she want to play with
me and I say NO so she knows  how I feel but she no listen.  She does all
the things I talked about already.  She mean wif berry sharp teeth.  I
already emailed Miz Judy of Droopy and offered her lots of treats to take
her back but she no wants her either.  My whole famibly thinks she great ,
I be the only one with true insight into how evil and bad for the family she
is.  Even Gordy lub her.  He lets her bite he ears!!!!! Ouch! What wrong
with He????     We used to e a quiet home where a gal could move from one
bed to another an get a good nap.  Not anymore!!

She is a pest and I need help.  I pay good bones and treats to help me solve
this pest problem.  Thanks for listening.

Sally Belle Mueller
New sister to Rosie and da only one left in da family with sense.