[Dailydrool] hello, I am a newbie

barbcressy at charter.net barbcressy at charter.net
Mon Aug 13 10:06:00 PDT 2012

Hello fellow basset hound lovers, my name is barb and I am very active
on facebook, I love all My Houndie friends. I have a basset/beagle named
Dakota ATB he passed on 3/30/12, I have a beagle/retriever Named
Chrissy, A chihuhuha/mini pin named Inu, my dads dog Skippy he is a
pomeranian/chihuauha, and the newest family member is Ruby a 3 1/2 month
old basset hound. I also have 2 cats, and several fish tanks. I cant
wait to get to know people and their babies.