[Dailydrool] prayers and kindness

Marie Campbell moonlitlily1212 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 17 09:13:13 PDT 2012

Hi Basset Folks,
    I want to thank everyone who e-mailed me and prayed for my Mom and me.  It means so much to be to be part of a list of dog lovers that is always so kind and generous!  I am sending prayers and drool to all those on the list that also need comfort and prayer.  Caring for an ill parent or loved one is the toughest job in the world other then being a parent!
    Thank you so  much for keeping my Mom, Virginia and me in your prayers.  I know prayer helps tremendously.  Please feel free to e-mail me too if you and yours need prayer.
    Thank you again for your care, concern, and generosity!  One lister asked for an address to send get well cards and I was thrilled and I know Mom will be too.
    If any of you would like to send Mom a note or card, her address is
    Virginia Campbell
    6526 Applewood Drive
    Wesley Chapel, FL
    33544