[Dailydrool] TGIF & a special request to send a treat and maybe a card

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 10:00:41 PDT 2012

TGIF! I am slowly inching through my workday and already looking
forward to 4pm when I can head home. James is out of town tonight so
it's just me and the boys. We have had ultra hot weather all last
week, although this week it did finally break down to only about 92.
Shocking that we can say "only 92" because a year ago when we made the
move from San Diego to NorCal we thought we were going to die when it
rose above 85. Haha, funny how we just eventually adjust. Even the
boys don't seem to mind our "only 90" weather. So tonight, with just
the hounds and I, we will go to the dog park and then go do some
Secret Pawtner shopping. I love Fridays! (and of course the 2 days
that follow)

On another note, while I'm "hard at work" I just read this touching
article about a Candaian boy who's service dog (not a basset, but cute
nonetheless) is dying. He created a Lick It List (bucket list for
dogs) and is trying to get treats for his dog from around the world. I
thought it would be neat if a few droolers sent a treat, and maybe a
basset photo or card since he will soon be losing his best friend.

Here is the article:
http://www.peoplepets.com/people/pets/article/0,,20621781,00.html

Treats can be sent to Cole and Bingo at: PO Box 413, Shilo, MB, Canada, R0K 2A0

Drool to all,
Kacy with Cowboy and Rupert