[Dailydrool] Article in Dog Fancy Mag

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sun Aug 19 10:49:56 PDT 2012

Long article in dog fancy magazine this month on   "  RAIN DELAY "  it was
basically telling you how to get  your dog outside to pee or poo when it's
raining.   I could have  written  the story in three words
" Take an umbrella "    bwahahahahahaah,
 my sister in law called me yesterday, they are taking care of her  sons
two huskies,   the dogs are 9 and 11 months,  they keep them  in crates ALL
damn day and wonder why they are hyper when you let them out,  REALLY
???????????  Ok so they go over to house last night at 10:00 pm to  let them out and
the dogs wont go potty   !  did you go out in  the yard with them Dot ?????
 No ! we just let them out,  they want  back in    why are people such
IDIOTS ????????    Hubby will NOT allow me to get involved !!!!!!!!!  please
honey  ??????   NO ! stay out of it ,   that God they  are hubby's family.
that is why they are IDIOTS    bwahahahahaahahahaha

Ok here is a question,  why does my  dog have to have a 14 hr fast before
having her thyroid checked  ?????

Marlene  mommy to Maggie and Annie