[Dailydrool] Great Basset Crap......da black scarf is back.....ohmidawG I might need another one.....

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Thu Aug 23 21:38:09 PDT 2012

Pawtunia here-

As I tell ya from time to time, my she slave is semi retired from a pawt time career in basset crap. If she were actually to be candid on her resume, it would read something like, Skills - Hunting for Basset Crap, Bargaining for Basset Crap, Ordering Basset Crap, Having Basset Crap made and Being her own best customer in Basset Crap. She loves vintage basset crap and new basset crap. Heck, when feyfey first moved into what is now my house, she thought our breederslaves lived with a lot of Basset Crap. Now the breedershe slave comes and surveys the house for things she needs to steal.  She still shops a bit for others...and plots on how to steal a certain vintage trash can..........She still trolls the trade shows in search of new things......

Got it? She loves basset crap. It is hard to get her attention with something new.....but a few months ago, she got the prettiest scarf from Auntie Shelly and her ABC Slobbershop . Sheer black with lovely whinestone bassets on each end. Seriouosly . A scarf for wearing to work or for dress or for a Johnny Mathis concert. Fabulous. Just lovely.

I woofed ya back in the Spring that everybody should go get one before they were sold out.....and enough people took me at my woof that they did...and some of the Aunties were complaining that there were no more.....but she was just shopping in the Slobbershop....(like that ever happens.....one for a gift, one for she slave. One for a gift and two for she slave.) THEY ARE BACK!! The scarves are back. Ohmidawg, you need one. No self respecting, basset crap loving, she slave can do without them. What, you need another T shirt? B lack. Sheer, Shiny bassets. What more do you want???? You can wear it every day or to work!

http://theslobbershoppe.com/rhinestonebassetwrapscarf.aspx

Nobody every accused me of being subtle. (I waddle in the pawprints of Momcakes, Auntie Taco and the inestimable Feyfey.....)

Pawtunia

....and while you are there, you know you need one of the black and white purses....my she slave got to go to the Suncoast Pawction last Saturday and bought one that had been donated.....she needed it to match the carry on bag she bought at the ABC pawction, last year......(she already had one of the turqouise and brown ones!)  Go look.  http://theslobbershoppe.com/blackandwhitebassetbags.aspx

Pawtunia