[Dailydrool] Betadine

psmithrn68@gmail.com psmithrn68 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 22:48:20 PDT 2012

As a nurse, when I use betadine, I make sure I clean it off my patients skin because it can be irritating so I would be careful using it on the furbabies and clean as much off the area surrounding the wound as possible.

Does anybody have any ideas regarding safe bug sprays? We moved into a new house and have some huge spiders (hobo & brown recluse) and I would like to spray so we don't have a housefull as the cold weather sets in. Really don't want the boys to get bit, not to mention I don't want another one in the shower with me (it was HUGE, I screamed like I was in the shower at the Bates Motel!)

Taking the boys camping tomorrow, should be an adventure!

Paula
Boomer, Cooper the Magnificent, Toby (ATB) and the kitties George, Z and Smokey