[Dailydrool] jade abd jasmin with lilly and justin ATB.

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Fri Aug 31 02:43:45 PDT 2012

Good morning all and healing drool to all in need.

This is PW Justin and Lilly woofing in from the bridge. Word has got out
that forever queen Fey Fey Has decided that this coming Tuesday there
will be a Parade down Main Street ending at the Beach to introduce the
new arrivals at the Bridge. They will travel in a large bone shaped
carriage and the buppies have also been asked to do a fly over at the
beginning of the parade. All of Human Barbara and specially invited
guests not bassets Schooner and Cyrus as well as Ana, Herbie, George and
George with his sister Beulah, Gus, Mootsie Tootsie, Precious Bean
Arthur ,who have all arrived safely ATB will ride in the bone shaped
carriage. The shop owners along the route have stocked up and are
expecting a huge bonanza with the crowds turning out for the parade.
This is buppy Lilly chiming in; all of us buppies are so excited at
getting to wear our Angel Wings to do the fly past , that we are already
falling and tripping over each other to be first in line when the
lockers open on Tuesday morning to get our Angel Wings. We will all be
having sleepless nights in anticipation of Tuesday's excitement.

This is Jade and Jasmin chiming in to say that we are sending get well
and stay well drool to Polly and are also sending no worry drool to the
slaves. My brother Justin told us that when he stayed at the staff
village at Sun City that the Alpha pet was a great big Ginger Tabby Cat
who ruled the other Kitties and Houndies with an iron paw.

The slave Johnathan is deserting us as soon as he has finished writing
our drool and the slave William will be looking after us until Monday.

Jade and Jasmin hoping for our substitute slave William to up our
standard of care with many special treats while Johnathan is away.

Lilly and Justin ATB busy preparing for the great Main Street Parade.

Slaves William and Johnathan forever on the move and wishing all in
drool land a great week end.

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx