[Dailydrool] Arfur's Fawts:Shhh...hidin' frum mama

Beth Howering momarroo at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 04:05:22 PDT 2012

--

Arfur has sent you a link to a blog:  Iz I da only howndy dat gets in trubbul?

Fer da peeps wifowt facebooky.  But furst I wanna ask fer drool fer my
cuzzin Jessie hu iz reely sik.  Hers stopped da chemo, hers is 32 yrs.
ole.  I iz droolin' but she needs mor dan Vito an' me cud do.  An hers
needs prayers too. She luvs us doggies. She wud unnerstand wy I iz in
trubbul  cuz she iz a fun hooman, too.  I wish can-ser cud-not.  It iz
a awful fing.

We iz droolin' fer evrywun else hu needs it too, an' fer awl da brokey
hearts dat lost houndies or peepulls. It hurts.
Mebbee my trubbul cud make yu smile...

Blog: Arfur's Fawts
Post: Shhh...hidin' frum mama
Link: http://arfurtleadbottom.blogspot.com/2012/08/shhhhidin-frum-mama.html