[Dailydrool] Hey, eberbody!

Pat Mayer lilygurl.pat at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 05:18:28 PDT 2012

Its me, Rudy, da protege'...da pwincess warned me there would be days like
this!  My fwiends Lola and Isabella need help wif their
fundraiser.....scrape together your biscuit monies and send it to them for
a wonderous fantastic magnet to hang on your momperson's fridge or anywhere
you want...its awesome.  And Lola and Isabella would be so pleased to be
able to help BROOD. They are two berry pwetty gurls..my fwiends...help them
out if you can and help BROOD

Rudy,da protege'

--
*Drool to all in need.