[Dailydrool] Pw Polly is OK

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 07:38:51 PDT 2012

Bonejour and thank you for all the drool and good wishes - they worked!

Took Polly to the vetman and when we arrived he said it was an abscess - it burst while we were there, I'll pass on the description!  She must have caught herself on something and it got infected. Now, she's on anti-biotics and another med for the edema and I have to keep an eye on it to see that it disappears.

I am Sooooo relieved, I honestly had that big bad "C" word in the back of my mind.

Again thanks for all the drool and good thoughts.

Hugs,

Eleri

Pw Penny - what a fuss!
Pw Polly - I'm poorly, I need tons of cuddles

Eleri Pastouret
www.bassettissimmo.com
http://mascollection.free.fr
www.un-coeur-sous-loreille.org

"The surest sign that intelligent life exists on other planets is that it's never tried to contact us."