[Dailydrool] Justin Beiber in are yard

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 10:42:43 PDT 2012

Ok dis be Nigel wif a reely weerd fing dat happnt.
Ok youse redddy?
Wes sittin heer in da hawse all nize an da cold aire fingie on an da
naybor, Roger, whut we like cos oncet he gib we bakon, an helike we, two
dat Roger. He come ober noknok onna door say
Youse gotta nose I chaset a Beiber in youse yard.

Wow we finking Justin Beiber dat so cool! Wondrun why Roger done chast he
outta he yard sted of mebbe offrin he some bakon or sumfin. Pretty sure he
wife she wooda gibben Beiber some bakon at leest.
Den he say
Yah he were in da pool (Roger gotta pool) and I chast he out and den he
gots beke in da pool and den out and den I chast he unner you fence.
An MomPerson all cited a BEIBER! WOW what da h*** a Beiber doon here?

(Yah dat whut we wundrin too. Swimmin in Rogers pool. I meen a Beiber can
buy he OWN pool, an why he in Roger's? Whut Beiber doon in Park Foress
enyway he prolly lib in Holleewould.
So den Roger he say
He gots a big ole flat tail an ebberfing, an big teefs, an claws! I thunk
(Roger talkin) dat he gone rip da side ob da pool apart climbin ober da
side.

And I Nigel finkin dis gettin weerder by da secont.
I meen to say I seed Justin Beiber on da tb and I misst da flat tail an big
teef and claws. He must got a reely good make-up man.
I sorta disserpointed dat he not whut I thot he were a cute lil tad wif a
good voice. He awways look like he mite gib a hound a piece a bakon, youse
nose?
MomPerson went out to look but didint fine him. We were kinder hopin she
bring he insite so we cud see he tail and claws an teef.
So dat's whut happent. Justin Beiber wented swimmin in Rogers pool who
chast he out unner da fence into our yard.

Llewis Ise juss rapin dis up, so whut?
It a whut? No, itts Justin Beiber. Dat liddel singer guy.
No No, dat sumfin else.
Llewis you shure bout dis? I not nose if I disserpointy or not.

Heers da deel: Llewis says dis a Beever aminal. Sumfin lib inna Beeverden.
Not Justin Beiber.
Humf

Ize gone go teke a nap.

Frum Nigel ob