[Dailydrool] They let me ....

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 31 13:24:41 PDT 2012

Hi,

I've tried everything, I've tried crying, I've tried growling, I've tried
groveling, I've tried EVERYTHING and nobody would let me on the big bed, no
way.  Tried to force it and nearly had a full blown dog fight a couple days
ago.  So, I've been pouting.  Snoopy caught me up there one time snuggling mommy
and LuLu and boy oh boy he was SO mad and he yelled and he snapped at me and man
oh man.

It's been a bit tense at my house.

Today Snoopy was asleep on the big bed.  Sort of.  LuLu climbed up there and he
grumbled at her pretty good but he let her.  And my mommy got up there too.  And
I gotup on the far side of the bed with my front feet and I asked mommy please
and she boosted me and I was real careful and real nice and moved real slow and
I lay right down.  Snoopy looked over his shoulder at me and harumphed.  LuLu
looked over at me and didn't say a word.  And we all three lay there for about
20 minutes real peaceful.

And then I got down and slowly strolled away.

Tra la la la la la la they let me up on the big bed with them and the let me
stay until I was ready to get down.

More later from Gracie (it may seem like a very small thing to you but to me
it's a great big deal .... check facebook, mommy got the picture)