[Dailydrool] Basset manuals

Esther Strom esthermstrom at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 12:55:34 PDT 2012

Oh, there are several. The one recommended to me (and that I recommend
to others) is The Basset Hound Owner's Survival Guide by Diane Morgan.
Diane was (I think) a Drooler before I joined (more than a decade ago),
and the book contains comments and anecdotes from the list. It's
illustrated by Pam Tanzey.

http://www.amazon.com/Basset-Owners-Surival-Healthy-Guides/dp/0876050186/ref=sr_1_4?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1344628385&sr=1-4&keywords=basset+hound

-Esther, Basil, and Waldo ATB