[Dailydrool] cough

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 16 08:34:11 PDT 2012

Hi All,

Snoopy had this cough when we pulled him from the shelter a year and a half
ago.  Nasty, nasty cough and it lasted a long, long time.  We think it was more
than a month.  It was a deep, wet, nasty cough.  And Snoopy was 5 years old.
That cough is a tough thing, I remember holding him and stroking his chest and
trying to comfort him as he coughed and coughed and coughed.  He got better and
is fine now and has been for over a year.  I do remember the cough though and
how helpless I felt.  These poor dogs we rescue.

Good luck with the puppies.

--Dale