[Dailydrool] Gracie

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 14:08:45 PDT 2012

Dearest Gracie,

I would have been a very bad mommy to tell your mommy not to worry without
checking to make sure you weren't coming down with a terrible infection or
bleeding to death.  If you really hate the thermometer that much, tell her
to upgrade to one that works on your ear or your belly.

Jennifer, momslave to Beauford, Bugsey and Browyn (good luck with the
upgrade.  Our DH says the old fashioned one works just fine and ours
doesn't even go beep.  It probably still has mercury in it!)