[Dailydrool] Can't get no respect

J Marchlewski jan3luski at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 09:08:08 PDT 2012

Hey Snoopy!

It's Dexter.  I'm with you dude about the lack of respect.  I have my
sister nagging and snitching on me all the time. She's just jealous
because when I steal food - it's mine.

Last night was the ultimate 'dis' - I met momma's new cat.  I heard
there was a cat hiding out in momma's bedroom but I know how my sister
likes to exaggerate.  Well last night I was sleeping on momma's bed -
IN MY PLACE - when the cat jumped on the bed.  Dang it - another
female!  She hissed at me and claimed that I was in her spot.  Like
Hell I am!  This room and that momma is mine, mine, mine!  She hissed
at me again and momma scolded her.  I played it real cool myself - I
didn't even get up or sniff her direction.  I won't give that darn cat
the satisfaction of getting me in trouble.

Here I am a Waddle King and I cannot get any respect in my own home.

Dexter