[Dailydrool] Mornings

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 1 10:10:22 PST 2012

Thanks for posting Bev, now I realize I am not the only one who has their
morning determined by a flock of baseset hounds (oh, and a wanna be too).

Thanks to everyone who wrote with words of comfort yesterday.  I'm still
thinking about the post from the drooler who suggested Tequila instead of coffee
after I returned from dropping the teenager off at high school, might have been
a good idea actually but anyway ..... funny story about the retainer ...

Julianne came home first yesterday so I asked her if was her retainer/case and
she said "nope, Natalie has the purple one."

So when Natalie came home I asked her her if her retainer was in her mouth.  She
said nope.  I said is it in a purple case and she said yep.  I said oh NO Gracie
got it again!!!  And Natalie said but .... I had it in my mouth at lunch, it's
in my backpack.  So we both went to get our purple cases, hers was whole and had
a whole retainer in it and mine was chewed up and had the partial retainer in it
and Natalie said "oh mom, that one is from two retainers ago."

I remain.... the clueless momPerson .... who doesn't have to buy another
retainer this time.