[Dailydrool] GGBR Calendars

Marilyn Burns mj_burns at bellsouth.net
Mon Dec 3 06:26:41 PST 2012

It's time for another shameless plug!  I just received my 2013 Golden Gate
Basset Rescue Wall Calendar and it is indeed AWESOME.

The close-up/portrait photography is simply amazing - I swear you can look
into the souls of each of the darling rescue puppies featured!   My buddy
Gwen Dossey - as well as all of those involved in its production - should be
overwhelmingly proud of their product.

If you happen to have a little extra "Milk Bone money" lying around -
investing the $12.00 plus shipping cost should prove well worth it -- PLUS
our homeless West-Coast bassets benefit as well...

Marilyn - loving Mom of Amanda Lynn and Bridgemates Sammi Sue and Bob Burns