[Dailydrool] Molly is finally home!

Bill Armstrong barmstrong1027 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 07:52:22 PST 2012

Molly left this World on Friday.  But don't be sad.  We're sure that she is
now reunited with her Human Mom, Dianne and here doggie Sister Honey,
beyond the Rainbow Bridge.
We ask Elder Clara to give her a short tour of the Rainbow Bridge as she
journeys on to her Family.
It is very fitting that right now at this Blessed Season the 3 of them are
now together once again.
So, please give all your loved ones a special hug and, like us, rejoice
that this wonderful little family is again together!
Godspeed, my Special Friends, have a wonderful eternity.
With our love forever,
Janie Anne, Siobhan, and Bill