[Dailydrool] Howliday Card Exchange

Jenny Dill jennyrjd at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 12:35:44 PST 2012

I am so sorry.  I signed up for the short list and got to the checkout
point on Shutterfly and saw the cost.  I should have checked first but we
just cannot do the exchange.  I did cancer this year and I am going to
blame this on chemo brain!  I feel so bad to have signed up and then pooped
out.  Please know we love our Drool family.  Last year you all sent cards
and gifts to Wayne and I.  (I really thought it was to cheer him up not
knowing what the new year held for me!) Thank you again for your love and
kindness.

Wayne and Jenny Jordan
slaves to Charley Bucket and Conner