[Dailydrool] Deer Loo Loo

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Dec 11 18:42:17 PST 2012

Sigh. Dis brudder Elwood. Loo Loo git dem whiskerz outta da twist.
Woman dogz nebber lissen, dem woomanz just shoot off da snooter---affer all dem years ob Elder Clara--why I bee expertz on dis.
Loo Loo now lissen. Hold up da earflap--wait-hold youze paw ober da odder side--things a slding rite on thru--you aint a listenin. You aint ta playin da game. Why youze a basset, standin dere a bein nice and a holdin out da paw fur a trim-why I nebber. I seys you got to show da attertude, I dooze not sey you haffta hate da trimmin ob da toebones---good doogie grief---
Let da Brudder gib youze liddel example---it bee like a bath--why da Brudder lubz a bath, all the rubbin and scrubbin--feels so good--but dooze I let Momma know-???????? Dat aint gonna happin. I gib her da stink-eye---keep me attertude goin--you letz your guard down and why the saves just take over-----dat aint a heppinin out here on da Brudder watch. No sir--

Now Loo Loo go on back out dere and relax--fink about whut da brudder is a teachin ya--Teke lesson from Snoopy---iffin we both gots thrown outta da Pet Smart place--well---Snoopy and Brudder Elwood be da brains ob dis outfit.

Drool to all in need--

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake