[Dailydrool] Need help

Laura Moravinski lou.mo at comcast.net
Thu Dec 20 06:31:45 PST 2012

I know this has been discussed ad naseaum on this site and I apologize in advance.  I know there are plenty of experts out there with experience on how to treat hot spots.  I searched the Drool boards and either I am an idiot (very possible) or there aren’t any posts.  Anyhow, my brother’s Australian Cattle Dog has 2 hot spots and the vet put her on medicine which is making her basically incontinent so the poor girl is in a cone in the basement right now.  (New house, new carpet, new wife....nuff said).  I have a vague recollection that perhaps the Blue Ear Treatment can be applied to hot spots?  True?  I just want to get this poor girl better so she can rejoin her family on the first floor for Christmas.

To make this Basset related, Samarra was my Harry’s cousin and they spent countless hours playing together.  Well, Samarra spent countless hours....Harry played for about 10 minutes and would then WATCH for countless hours...

Feel free to email me off list.

Thanks so much!

Laura and Harry (who wants his cousin better so he’s slinging drool from the bridge) Moravinski