[Dailydrool] Up

Jules H jules56pt at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 04:36:36 PST 2012

Today is Saturday and a wonderful day to sleep in.  I like sleeping in
sometimes.  Bassets don't like people who like to sleep in.  I am very
spoiled.  My husband gets up and feeds the zoo every morning.  He is out of
town.  Usually they get up late when he is not here.  Today at 5:33 the
kitties were pouncing on me wanting to know where their breakfast was.
That woke the girls up.  I was not amused.  I got up and they are all fed
now.  The girls are sound asleep.  The kitties are wild.  I wish I had
their energy.  I should just go back to bed.

I know I am whining but I am grateful they all showed up for breakfast and
that everyone is warm and fed.  It snowed here so I would really like for
Dinger not to get out.  Good morning.  I am seriously considering an early
morning nap.
Julie with the snoozing bassets and the wild kitties