[Dailydrool] CH Rocky ATB

oakrydgebh at q.com oakrydgebh at q.com
Sat Dec 29 09:26:25 PST 2012

CH Rocky's ashes are here . I picked them up yesterday . I felt his presence  as soon as I  held the beautiful wood box they're in. It has  a golden half of a broken heart with it. The other half of the heart is inside the box  with his ashes. It wa s a very heartwarming feeling that lasted the rest of the day. Rocky is back home again in spirit and in my heart. RIP my sweet boy. Momma misses you terribly but  I know you are up there on the brightest star at the bridge  watching me. Your tail is wagging non stop and you are charming all the basset girls at the bridge.

Jacqie Marvich

Oakrydge Bassets