[Dailydrool] birfdaze

Cynthia Goldizen pawsforblossom at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 29 09:26:08 PST 2012

We see a couple of end of the year birfdaze this weakend.  Owr furend Cnly(aka Conley Szaton) most likely in snowy IL be havin one today.  Make em do speshul stuff for yoo today!.  And tomorrow we see da Blondslave hoo we think sometimes goes by Sharon Wilder be blowin out juss a few candles.  Thanks for awl yoo do for rescues and hab a great birfday.  Mebbe yooz gots lots of white stuff, too.  And we wanna wish all the slaves and hounds and wannabeez a berry happy new year for 2013.  May many more hounds find forebber homes! Tana tripletsAnnie Belle, Jennie Mae, and Lacey Jowith cuzzin Holly Noelle who seems to be enjoyimng snow just fine