[Dailydrool] cookie monsters

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sat Dec 29 08:42:30 PST 2012

I have this cookie thing down to a science !  I am real quiet,  gingerly
pick up cookie can sneak into bedroom, walk into the bathroom  turn on the
exhaust fan and water faucet to conceal the noise of popping open  the lid,
snarf down one cookie,  then another,  well shit, I  forgot my coffee , open
bathroom door and WA-LA  both girls are sitting on  the other side of the
door waiting for me to come out !   I was  QUIET  really , really QUIET !
bwahahahaha

I subscribe to Whole Do Journal,  article in there about ,  the  rise in
Infectious Canine Hepatitis  scary !

also told hubby that my next dog was going to be a Newfoundland  I  love
those dogs, had one when I was young,   hubby said " there will be NO  more
dogs "  I want a Newf really bad, tried to convince him that it could  be my
therapy dog ! bwahahaha  He told me I wasn't going to be a live that  long !
What ?????  I think he might me planning a trip for  me   bwhahahahahaah

we finally have SNOW   Annie loves to romp in it,  Maggie is  a WHOOSIE

Marlene  mommy to Maggie & Evil Annie