[Dailydrool] Question from LuLu about toebones

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 8 11:03:52 PST 2012

Hi it's LuLu,

What?  What's the big deal about toe bones?  Mine grow so fast I need them
clipped every single month.  The clueless momPerson takes me over to PetSmart
and gives them $9 and they clip my toe bones while I grin and get pets.  They
have a special lady that does basset toe bones and there was a line, I had to
wait for Jack the basset to get done and while I was getting mine done Chelsea
the basset came along and had to wait her turn.  If toe bones and bassets are a
problem them maybe this lady at pet smart could be a rich lady because all the
bassets love her.

She told the clueless momPerson she got a new grinder and she could grind them
instead of clipping them if we want and the ever clueless momPerson said "why?"
 So the nice lady just smiled at the clueless momPerson.  Does anybody know if
she should get mine grinded or clipped the next time?

And Elwood ..... maybe come to California and meet the magic toe bone lady and
make life easier for your momma?

Love LuLu ..... who is VERY proud of Snoopy and Gracie who are being super sweet
to each other at present

P.S.  the clueless momPerson got some advice on how to help them make up and the
two real nugets that I think helped most were:  1)  take them for a walk
together and 2)  RELAX .... if you are tense they will be too

P.S.S.  They were doing parallel play right next to each other last night and
again this morning and have passed each other in the hall now very politely over
a dozen times and the clueless momPerson is OVERJOYED!!!

P.S.S.S.  Tonight is the first night of Hanukkah and we are hoping all the
excitement doesn't send them over the edge.