[Dailydrool] Flooring

Marilyn Briggs marbriggs at att.net
Wed Dec 26 13:46:20 PST 2012

While I don't know much about cork or bamboo, I don't know that either stands up
to water very well.  I have been checking into flooring and have had Allure
flooring recommended for kitchens and baths, as it stands up to
water well. Supposedly looks like wood flooring. I have not seen it in person,
but have looked on line and it seems like it OK priced and the holding up to
moisture part is pretty big with 4 bassets. I desperately need to redo
my living room, as my Addison's boy (who is no longer with us, bless him) ate my
carpet at the thresholds.
 Marilyn Briggs