[Dailydrool] Cold cold go away

Riche Churchill buglr at blomand.net
Sat Feb 11 18:08:57 PST 2012

I despise cold weather, which for me is anything below and possibly
including the 50's. The dogs don't seem to care all that much, except
about rain. How many of you have somewhat learning-impaired dogs (to put
it gently) like mine who believe if it's raining outside front door, the
obvious answer is to go out BACK door. You open it and they gasp OMG.
Then they run back to the front door, apparently thinking the rain has
left that area and now is only raining in backyard. Sadly, no. And then
they look at you somewhat accusingly, or worse yet, appearing to doubt
your god-like abilities. After all, you can open doors, make water
appear in empty bowls, dog food is always present when needed, as are
treats, toys, etc. The house is warm or cool when it needs to be...why
can't you stop the RAIN????? Such a simple word.

Riche