[Dailydrool] Maggie Mildred in RI

kimberly harvey puppilicious at live.com
Sat Feb 11 18:11:47 PST 2012

I read the DD everyday and I hear all about the rescues and the fundraisers and  all the waddles and woofles and meet and greets. I never hear about anything going on in RI or anywhere near us. what's going on with that? Is there anyone out there from RI? If not, how do I start some kind of basset hound networking system in our area?  Miss Maggie has no one to play with at all. I'm ready to put her in the car and drive half way across the country so she can socialize !!! If anyone has any information, please e-mail me.

Thank you,
Kimberly & Maggie Mildred

p.s. i know about NEBHR