[Dailydrool] Miss Penny Lane's peeing problem

Pamela McQuade bassetizedslave at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 13 16:13:54 PST 2012

We have been through terribly big pees in this household, following Abner's back surgery and Jane's being put on Lasix, not to mention the fact that Bel's arthritis made him less than reliable. We have tested out just about all the products out there. Far and away the best and cheapest is KOE (Kennel Odor Eliminator). You have to order it online and make it up yourself, but it is worth the small extra trouble. It really eradicates the pee, indoors and out.

Go online to www.calvetsupply.com. Order the small bottle, unless you want enough to last into eternity. I ordered the small one years ago and have yet to finish it--and I use this stuff constantly. Remember, you make a gallon out of a small dollop of the stuff.

Of course, if you prefer, or you need something until you get the KOE, I would suggest Get Serious! if you can find it. Otherwise any of the $30-a-gallon products will probably help. Don't waste your money on the cheap stuff, because you will use a flood of it, and it still won't work. The best-known brand is pretty useless, in my experience.

Pee is a terrible thing. But KOE will help you out so much, you may join other Droolers' praise concerning it. I'm surprised no one else seems to have mentioned it this time around!
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets